Unarguably Convertible Car Seats are the one of the best and most important product baby gear for your child. You can perform many task in a convenient manner with these seats. However while focusing in baby products it is important to consider your lifestyle and your economy because having a kid is not a piece of cake. So we are here to help you save money and a lot of time making your babysit real flexible. These baby products comes in different types for examples: Infant Car seats, Convertible Car seats and many more. All of these car seats have different features. All of them comes with pros and cons of course.
Different people have different taste on the products but the most important thing while choosing Convertible Car seats is your child safety. After ensuring your child’s safety only you should consider other option while purchasing this product. A convertible car seat is designed in such a way that a baby and grow into, which means it is adjustable. If a child grows or get larger you can easily adjust straps according to the body weight of your child. Depending on brand a child can adjust to the seat until he/she is 40 or more pounds. Basically you should switch to convertible car seat after your child grow out of infant car seat.
Well there are plenty of reasons to choose convertible car seat as they have a lot of advantages. But amongst all the advantages you can get from choosing this product and my personal favorite pros is you can it for a longer period of time. It is adjustable and unlike infant car seats these seats are easy to remove and flexible. You can easily place it wherever you desire. Overall from my perspective this product is best for babies and long lasting too. Well there are four different types of car seats though. All of them manufactured and designed according to sizes and ages of the baby itself. There are as follows:
- Rear-facing Infant Seat: The age range for this seat is from 0-12 months as the name suggests itself. However this seat can hold up 5-22 pounds.
- Convertible Car Seat: The age range consist of 0-4 years of age. Depending on brands the seat’s weight range differs. Normally it can hold up to 5-40 pounds but some brands might exceed up to 80 pounds.
- High Back Booster Seat: Babies of 4-6 years old is compatible with this type of seat. The normal weight of the baby should be around 33-55 pounds.
- Booster Seat: These kind of seats is for grown baby of 6-11 years of age. However same as Convertible Car seat, Booster seats also can carry different weight range depending on brands. The normal weight range for this product is 48-79 pounds and depending on brands some of the weight range can be up to 100 pounds.
As we’ve discussed earlier that Convertible seats can be very suitable to any age group of your kids. The different types of Convertible car seats proves it all. They are flexible, adjustable, and safe that too on a very reasonable price too. Although choosing the best convertible seat that is suitable for your children is quite a hard task. So before getting one of these I suggest that every parent should check and evaluate regarding every aspects. The top first priority is safety hence other aspects should be considered then. At the end you should consider how comfortable the seat is and is it adjustable or not. Because convertible seats should be adjustable which allows any age groups of a child to fit in.
After you choose a particular seat and its features I suggest you to choose top brands only. Make sure you browse through and get to know all the products details. However, these are the most popular brands available in the market at the moment. Britax, Evenflo, Graco and the First Years. However I’m using Evenflo’s product and I’d recommend other parents to take a look at this Convertible car seat. I’m quite satisfied with this brand’s product. As a result it’s convenient and proven as a safety gear. If you want to use a single car seat for a long period of time. You should really try Convertible Seats car and adjust it accordingly to your child’s size. They are safe, adjustable and comfortable at the same time.
Best Convertible Car Seat 2017
Before we get to even discuss about the best convertible car seats. The car seats mentioned below are just a personal opinion. When you grow out of your infant car seat, choose convertible seats. The best thing about all kinds of convertible car seats is they are rear facing. It is very important to choose the right car seat for you baby because before any other aspect put under consideration. You baby’s safety is the most so we are here to provide the best car seat available as for this year 2017.
Let’s get started with the list. You can get detailed information of the product along with both pros and cons of the product itself. Now starting with list:
- Graco 4ever All-in-one: The most important thing to remember about this product’s feature is it is easy to adjust. You can adjust the accordingly to your child’s growth for proper fit along with 10 years of use.
Some of the best features is that you can change seat for proper fit as per weight range from rear-facing car seat (4-40 lbs.) to forward-facing car seat (20-65 lbs.) to high-back belt-positioning (30-100lbs). That being said the seat cover of this product can be easily removed without removing the harness.
However this product has both pros and cons at the same time. We’ll be discussing about those shortly now. This seat also consist of six recline positions making it very easily to adjust.
– One of the very best pros is that this car seat has a steel-reinforced frame allowing it to be used up to 10 years. So you don’t have to worry if your baby grows as this product is adjustable to various weight range.
– The product comes is different sizes such as medium size, full size, vans and many more. So according to your car you can choose the seat that fits perfectly to your car.
– One of the main problem with this seat is it is of 33 pounds. Unarguably one of the heaviest car seats available in the market. That being said it is very hard to move the seat.
– Another common problem discovered by this seat are the straps. The crotch strap are very short.
- Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat: Well, choosing this car seat is a brilliant choice for your children. This car seat consist of many exceptional features including your child’s safety. A five point harness system ensures your child’s safety. Also this car seat is perfectly adjustable for your growing child too.
You can rearrange the car seat as per growth of your child meaning that you can now use this car seat for a longer period of time. Here are some Pros and Cons of this car seat:
– One of the best pros of this car seat is that it is very easy to install and compatible with most of your vehicle.
– Another plus point here is it supports children from 5 – 40 lbs. meaning that it can be used to infant babies.
– Although the seats are very easily to adjust, the straps are too short. The average seat of any car seat should be at least 3-4 inches long.
– It becomes with a horrible problem when it comes to constantly remove and install the seat to your seat.
– The most of the complaint seen are also the loose car seat. Yes the installation of the car seat is easy but it is quite loose.
- Britax Marathon G4.1 Convertible Car Seat: Britax has been one of the best convertible seats for couple of years now. Providing a hundred percent safety record with a very comfort and a qualitative construction this car seat does not get any better. You can get this car seat in a very reasonable price. The car seat has the ability to absorb crash forces. However this car seat’s weight range is not higher than other convertible car seats. The baby seem to outgrow the seat.
– Marathon is not expensive, you can get it at the reasonable price considering its quality and safety.
– Can be easily used in rear-facing making it much safer.
– The seats has multiple recline positions.
– The age limit of the car seat is 5-65 lbs. So there’s a high chance that your baby might outgrow the seat quickly.
– The seat does not comes with a cup holder which is quite a bummer.
- Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat: Amazingly this car seat is reliable in many ways and the policy goes safety first. It is designed in such a way that the parents can rely on. It is safe and at the same time it can carry up to 50 pounds.
The seat is more or less 17 inches wide with an adjustable headrest for the kid’s convenience. Another amazing feature is that this convertible car seat’s is anti-bacterial. Meaning that it is customized with Green guard select certified crypton super fabrics protecting it from stains, moisture and also bacteria.
– One of the best advantage of using this seat is its safe from every possible angle to extend rear-facing.
– As mentioned earlier that it is tailored with Green guard it is quite safer to your child health wise too.
– It consists of steel anti-rebound bar which also protects your child from collision.
– Well considering the quality this product is very expensive compared to other.
– You can easily install it to your car but its permanent installation. It is not movable once installed.
– The car seats is heavy which is one of the cons.
- Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat: Just like any other convertible car seats Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 is designed in such a way that it provides perfect fit and maximum comfort to your child. This convertible car seat does not takes much space which allows parents to have more room in the front.
There are some amazing features of this car seat the tech of it has multi-directional energy. And in the meantime it provides adjustment options through its PerfectFit one hand harness height adjustment. Its average weight range goes from 9 to 40 lbs. Although this is a great Convertible Car Seat here are some Pros and Cons of it:
– It is very comfortable which offers a lot of support around the head and neck of the baby. It really helps when your baby is napping.
– The seats are exceptional which is pretty big and bulky.
– The car seat include of air bag on headrest with a lot of options such as 3 reclining positions, color scheme and many more.
– There is difficulty in the installation process. There is a hard time to tighten straps.
– Although the harness allows you to provide comfortable position to your baby. It is difficult to tighten harness.
- Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat: This convertible car seat is one of my favorite as we’ll be discussing about this product briefly shortly. It is a wonderful car seat from both outside appearance and from the inside. However, this product is known for its safety and at the same time it is one of the most stylist car seat with a lot of flexible features.
The weight range for this car seat starts from 80 lbs. to 120 lbs. depending on which side the baby is facing. For instance the weight range for rear facing 5 to 45 lbs. whereas its 20lbs to 120 lbs. forward facing. The car seat is reinforced with steel frame and aluminum sides for a complete safety and precaution making it one of the safest car seat out there. These are the Pros and Cons of Diono Radian RXT convertible car seat:
– For starters this car seat includes an amazing feature which is Fold & Go. It allows parents to travel freely which also can be folded as a backpack for hands-free purpose.
– There is cup holder which is angled for an easy reach.
– The Leg support is amazing as there are expandable sides and long seat bottom.
– Well there is rarely any cons but still nothing is perfect. It’s heavy and hard to install.
– The Crotch strap is a little short but it’s not a huge problem.
- Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat: When it comes to adjustability Chicco NextFit is the best option in my opinion. The reason behind it is because this product have 6 different headrest positions which allows your child to grow from rear-facing to forward-facing position. There are a lot of complaints while it comes to install the convertible car seats but NextFit is one of the easiest car seat to install with total safety.
The features of this convertible car seat is amazing as there is ReclineSure 9-Position Leveling system which allows parents to fit the seat accurately in their vehicles. There is Two RideRight bubble levels notifying parents the correct seat angle in both rear and forward facing. So here are some Pros and Cons of NextFit Convertible Car seat:
– Easy to install which also includes comfortable seats guaranteed to last 3+ years.
– Easy Seat belt install and easy latch.
– It is the safest car seat where you can use rear facing for longer time.
– The Seat is bulky. It consumes a lot of space.
– The covers has issues, it’s hard to remove as well as to put back on.
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Atmosphere Convertible Car Seat: The qualitative and safe convertible car seats is the first priority to Peg Perego Primo convertible car seats. This car seat offers a lot of safety features to the parents. It is an Italian product providing both baby’s safety and comfort through its rear-facing recline.
The car seat grows with your child and is really comfortable. It is very easy to switch the car seat position from rear facing position to forward facing position. As I’ve mentioned earlier that it provides of the safest option. Here are the new safety features offered by Primo Viaggo: Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE), and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS). All these features ensures your child’s safety.
– The first advantage of using this car seat is it’s safe. It is top first priority to ensure child’s safety.
– It is comfortable and very convertible.
– The car is versatile and last longer.
– As there are a lot of amazing features in just one car seat you can imagine it is really expensive. But it’s worth it.
– The long harness pads creates a bit of a problem because it makes it extremely difficult to keep the harness clip on the correct chest level.
- Eddie Bauer XRS Convertible Car Seat: The best thing about this car seat is it is not bulky. This car seat does not consumes much space than other convertible car seat. The car seats are easily comfortable for your child where the weight range for rear-facing position is upto pounds and forward facing position is up to pounds. It has a five point harness which allows to ease a snug fit easily.
There’s Side Impact Protection for the baby’s safety. The car seat is featured with adjustable head support and removable infant head support making it very comfortable environment for the child.
– The Car seat is not bulky and it fits perfectly in your car with comfortable features.
– It comes with a reasonable price.
– Can use it for a longer time until your child grows 65lbs.
– The Latch system has a bit of a problem.
– The straps seems to be jammed.
Best/Safest Car Seat Seller
Well, there are a lot of top Car seat seller. Even if you narrow it down to top ten safest car seats you’ll still get confused on which product you want to purchase. Some of the best car seats sellers are Graco 4ever All-in-One Convertible Car seat, Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car seats, Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit All in One Convertible Car Seat, Clove and many more. However it is impossible to choose among these amazing car seats. All of them have different unique features which make it best of the very best. However, among all these amazing car seats I have my personal best car seat. Graco 4ever Extend2Fit All in One Convertible Car Seat, Clove is my personal pick. This is one of the favorite of many parents. Most importantly this is safer, comes with affordable price and has a long life span in which your baby can also grow into.
Just a personal opinion among other Graco Car Seat this car seat is favorite to many parents. The car seat gives you 10 years in which you baby can grow into which also includes the rear-facing and front facing with full convenience and comfortable position to your child. The weight range goes from 4 lbs. to 100lbs. The rear-facing position adjustment is 4-50lbs whereas forward-facing adjustment is 22-65lbs.
So there’s an addition of 4-position extension panel in this version of the product which allows your baby to have and extra legroom with another safety point. The 6-position recline allows you to keep your child comfortable and easy installation. The harness system of the car seat is safe and sound and the 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts on your growing child. Thus, with all the features in one product and topmost safety this product has been able to provide greatest priority. The previous versions of Graco4ever has different features as to this Graco 4ever Extend2Fit. This particular product have four modes of use which includes a backless booster.
This amazing car seat comes with four different modes in which all four modes have different amazing features. Here are the four modes:
- Among the four modes the first one is the rear-facing harness. It can hold up to 4 to 50 lbs.
- The second one is forward-facing harness which holds up to 22-65 lbs.
- The highback booster’s weight range is 40-100 lbs.
- As mentioned earlier it can be used for a significant longer period of time. The Backless booster’s weight range is 40-120 lbs.
So all these 4 modes has its own amazing features which none of the car seats have on them. Not only this four modes are the features you can find in Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit All in one car seat there are many more to follow. Such as Extend2fit 4-position extension panel is compatible with your growing baby. The 6-position recline allows your child to fit as you can recline the seat in 6 positions. The harness system is very amazing and safe at the same point. There is 10 different position for adjusting headrest. Well, another flexible feature is that the seat pad are easy to remove and put back on. This way you can easily remove and clean and put it back on without any difficulty. So, unlike any other car seats this one has the highest life span. It can be used up to 10 years and also it grows into your baby. It is made of steel reinforced frame which explains the durability of the car seat. And as far as the strength goes it is a very strong car seat. If you are looking for a car seat that stays in the car this car seat is the best option considering its solid design.
So basically this car seat is one of my favorite because of its top quality awesome features and it’s comfy at the same time. The best thing about it is there’s more room for legs even for infant rear-facing position. Meaning that you can keep your kids rear-facing longer. They are super comfy even easier to install. So here are some advantages you can gain from using this amazing product:
- The car seats are easy to install.
- You can take out the seat cover easily and wash it. The seats are actually very qualitative.
- This extended version provides a lot of options for rear facing position.
- With such awesome features, top quality product you can get it at a very reasonable price.