Unarguably Convertible Car Seats are the one of the best and most important product baby gear for your child. You can perform many task in a convenient manner with these seats. However while focusing in baby products it is important to consider your lifestyle and your economy because having a kid is not a piece of cake. So we are here to help you save money and a lot of time making your babysit real flexible. These baby products comes in different types for examples: Infant Car seats, Convertible Car seats and many more. All of these car seats have different features. All of them comes with pros and cons of course.
Different people have different taste on the products but the most important thing while choosing Convertible Car seats is your child safety. After ensuring your child’s safety only you should consider other option while purchasing this product. A convertible car seat is designed in such a way that a baby and grow into, which means it is adjustable. If a child grows or get larger you can easily adjust straps according to the body weight of your child. Depending on brand a child can adjust to the seat until he/she is 40 or more pounds. Basically you should switch to convertible car seat after your child grow out of infant car seat.
Well there are plenty of reasons to choose convertible car seat as they have a lot of advantages. But amongst all the advantages you can get from choosing this product and my personal favorite pros is you can it for a longer period of time. It is adjustable and unlike infant car seats these seats are easy to remove and flexible. You can easily place it wherever you desire. Overall from my perspective this product is best for babies and long lasting too. Well there are four different types of car seats though. All of them manufactured and designed according to sizes and ages of the baby itself. There are as follows:
- Rear-facing Infant Seat: The age range for this seat is from 0-12 months as the name suggests itself. However this seat can hold up 5-22 pounds.
- Convertible Car Seat: The age range consist of 0-4 years of age. Depending on brands the seat’s weight range differs. Normally it can hold up to 5-40 pounds but some brands might exceed up to 80 pounds.
- High Back Booster Seat: Babies of 4-6 years old is compatible with this type of seat. The normal weight of the baby should be around 33-55 pounds.
- Booster Seat: These kind of seats is for grown baby of 6-11 years of age. However same as Convertible Car seat, Booster seats also can carry different weight range depending on brands. The normal weight range for this product is 48-79 pounds and depending on brands some of the weight range can be up to 100 pounds.
As we’ve discussed earlier that Convertible seats can be very suitable to any age group of your kids. The different types of Convertible car seats proves it all. They are flexible, adjustable, and safe that too on a very reasonable price too. Although choosing the best convertible seat that is suitable for your children is quite a hard task. So before getting one of these I suggest that every parent should check and evaluate regarding every aspects. The top first priority is safety hence other aspects should be considered then. At the end you should consider how comfortable the seat is and is it adjustable or not. Because convertible seats should be adjustable which allows any age groups of a child to fit in.
After you choose a particular seat and its features I suggest you to choose top brands only. Make sure you browse through and get to know all the products details. However, these are the most popular brands available in the market at the moment. Britax, Evenflo, Graco and the First Years. However I’m using Evenflo’s product and I’d recommend other parents to take a look at this Convertible car seat. I’m quite satisfied with this brand’s product. As a result it’s convenient and proven as a safety gear. If you want to use a single car seat for a long period of time. You should really try Convertible Seats car and adjust it accordingly to your child’s size. They are safe, adjustable and comfortable at the same time.
Best Convertible Car Seat 2017
Before we get to even discuss about the best convertible car seats. The car seats mentioned below are just a personal opinion. When you grow out of your infant car seat, choose convertible seats. The best thing about all kinds of convertible car seats is they are rear facing. It is very important to choose the right car seat for you baby because before any other aspect put under consideration. You baby’s safety is the most so we are here to provide the best car seat available as for this year 2017.
Let’s get started with the list. You can get detailed information of the product along with both pros and cons of the product itself. Now starting with list:
- Graco 4ever All-in-one: The most important thing to remember about this product’s feature is it is easy to adjust. You can adjust the accordingly to your child’s growth for proper fit along with 10 years of use.
Some of the best features is that you can change seat for proper fit as per weight range from rear-facing car seat (4-40 lbs.) to forward-facing car seat (20-65 lbs.) to high-back belt-positioning (30-100lbs). That being said the seat cover of this product can be easily removed without removing the harness.
However this product has both pros and cons at the same time. We’ll be discussing about those shortly now. This seat also consist of six recline positions making it very easily to adjust.
– One of the very best pros is that this car seat has a steel-reinforced frame allowing it to be used up to 10 years. So you don’t have to worry if your baby grows as this product is adjustable to various weight range.
– The product comes is different sizes such as medium size, full size, vans and many more. So according to your car you can choose the seat that fits perfectly to your car.
– One of the main problem with this seat is it is of 33 pounds. Unarguably one of the heaviest car seats available in the market. That being said it is very hard to move the seat.
– Another common problem discovered by this seat are the straps. The crotch strap are very short.
- Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat: Well, choosing this car seat is a brilliant choice for your children. This car seat consist of many exceptional features including your child’s safety. A five point harness system ensures your child’s safety. Also this car seat is perfectly adjustable for your growing child too.
You can rearrange the car seat as per growth of your child meaning that you can now use this car seat for a longer period of time. Here are some Pros and Cons of this car seat:
– One of the best pros of this car seat is that it is very easy to install and compatible with most of your vehicle.
– Another plus point here is it supports children from5 – 40 lbs. meaning that it can be used to infant babies.
– Although the seats are very easily to adjust, the straps are too short. The average seat of any car seat should be at least 3-4 inches long.
– It becomes with a horrible problem when it comes to constantly remove and install the seat to your seat.
– The most of the complaint seen are also the loose car seat. Yes the installation of the car seat is easy but it is quite loose.
- Britax Marathon G4.1 Convertible Car Seat: Britax has been one of the best convertible seats for couple of years now. Providing a hundred percent safety record with a very comfort and a qualitative construction this car seat does not get any better. You can get this car seat in a very reasonable price.The car seat has the ability to absorb crash forces. However this car seat’s weight range is not higher than other convertible car seats. The baby seem to outgrow the seat.
– Marathon is not expensive, you can get it at the reasonable price considering its quality and safety.
– Can be easily used in rear-facing making it much safer.
– The seats has multiple recline positions.
– The age limit of the car seat is 5-65 lbs. So there’s a high chance that your baby might outgrow the seat quickly.
– The seat does not comes with a cup holder which is quite a bummer.
- Clek Fllo Convertible Car Seat:Amazingly this car seat is reliable in many ways and the policy goes safety first. It is designed in such a way that the parents can rely on. It is safe and at the same time it can carry up to 50 pounds.
The seat is more or less 17 inches wide with an adjustable headrest for the kid’s convenience. Another amazing feature is that this convertible car seat’s is anti-bacterial. Meaning that it is customized with Green guard select certified crypton super fabrics protecting it from stains, moisture and also bacteria.
– One of the best advantage of using this seat is its safe from every possible angle to extend rear-facing.
– As mentioned earlier that it is tailored with Green guard it is quite safer to your child health wise too.
– It consists of steel anti-rebound bar which also protects your child from collision.
– Well considering the quality this product is very expensive compared to other.
– You can easily install it to your car but its permanent installation. It is not movable once installed.
– The car seats is heavy which is one of the cons.
- Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Convertible Car Seat:Just like any other convertible car seats Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 is designed in such a way that it provides perfect fit and maximum comfort to your child. This convertible car seat does not takes much space which allows parents to have more room in the front.
There are some amazing features of this car seat the tech of it has multi-directional energy. And in the meantime it provides adjustment options through its PerfectFit one hand harness height adjustment. Its average weight range goes from 9 to 40 lbs. Although this is a great Convertible Car Seat here are some Pros and Cons of it:
-It is very comfortable which offers a lot of support around the head and neck of the baby. It really helps when your baby is napping.
– The seats are exceptional which is pretty big and bulky.
– The car seat include of air bag on headrest with a lot of options such as 3 reclining positions, color scheme and many more.
– There is difficulty in the installation process. There is a hard time to tighten straps.
– Although the harness allows you to provide comfortable position to your baby. It is difficult to tighten harness.
- Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat:This convertible car seat is one of my favorite as we’ll be discussing about this product briefly shortly. It is a wonderful car seat from both outside appearance and from the inside. However, this product is known for its safety and at the same time it is one of the most stylist car seat with a lot of flexible features.
The weight range for this car seat starts from 80 lbs. to 120 lbs. depending on which side the baby is facing. For instance the weight range for rear facing 5 to 45 lbs. whereas its 20lbs to 120 lbs. forward facing. The car seat is reinforced with steel frame and aluminum sides for a complete safety and precaution making it one of the safest car seat out there. These are the Pros and Cons of Diono Radian RXT convertible car seat:
– For starters this car seat includes an amazing feature which is Fold & Go. It allows parents to travel freely which also can be folded as a backpack for hands-free purpose.
– There is cup holder which is angled for an easy reach.
– The Leg support is amazing as there are expandable sides and long seat bottom.
– Well there is rarely any cons but still nothing is perfect. It’s heavy and hard to install.
– The Crotch strap is a little short but it’s not a huge problem.
- Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat:When it comes to adjustability Chicco NextFit is the best option in my opinion. The reason behind it is because this product have 6 different headrest positions which allows your child to grow from rear-facing to forward-facing position. There are a lot of complaints while it comes to install the convertible car seats but NextFit is one of the easiest car seat to install with total safety.
The features of this convertible car seat is amazing as there is ReclineSure 9-Position Leveling system which allows parents to fit the seat accurately in their vehicles. There is Two RideRight bubble levels notifying parents the correct seat angle in both rear and forward facing. So here are some Pros and Cons of NextFit Convertible Car seat:
– Easy to install which also includes comfortable seats guaranteed to last 3+ years.
– Easy Seat belt install and easy latch.
– It is the safest car seat where you can use rear facing for longer time.
– The Seat is bulky. It consumes a lot of space.
– The covers has issues, it’s hard to remove as well as to put back on.
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio AtmosphereConvertible Car Seat: The qualitative and safe convertible car seats is the first priority to Peg Perego Primo convertible car seats. This car seat offers a lot of safety features to the parents. It is an Italian product providing both baby’s safety and comfort through its rear-facing recline.
The car seat grows with your child and is really comfortable. It is very easy to switch the car seat position from rear facing position to forward facing position. As I’ve mentioned earlier that it provides of the safest option. Here are the new safety features offered by Primo Viaggo: Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE), and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS). All these features ensures your child’s safety.
– The first advantage of using this car seat is it’s safe. It is top first priority to ensure child’s safety.
– It is comfortable and very convertible.
– The car is versatile and last longer.
– As there are a lot of amazing features in just one car seat you can imagine it is really expensive. But it’s worth it.
– The long harness pads creates a bit of a problem because it makes it extremely difficult to keep the harness clip on the correct chest level.
- Eddie Bauer XRS Convertible Car Seat:The best thing about this car seat is it is not bulky. This car seat does not consumes much space than other convertible car seat. The car seats are easily comfortable for your child where the weight range for rear-facing position is upto pounds and forward facing position is up to pounds. It has a five point harness which allows to ease a snug fit easily.
There’s Side Impact Protection for the baby’s safety. The car seat is featured with adjustable head support and removable infant head support making it very comfortable environment for the child.
– The Car seat is not bulky and it fits perfectly in your car with comfortable features.
– It comes with a reasonable price.
– Can use it for a longer time until your child grows 65lbs.
– The Latch system has a bit of a problem.
– The straps seems to be jammed.
Best/Safest Car Seat Seller
Well, there are a lot of top Car seat seller. Even if you narrow it down to top ten safest car seats you’ll still get confused on which product you want to purchase. Some of the best car seats sellers are Graco 4ever All-in-One Convertible Car seat, Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Safety 1stGrow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car seats, Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit All in One Convertible Car Seat, Clove and many more. However it is impossible to choose among these amazing car seats. All of them have different unique features which make it best of the very best. However, among all these amazing car seats I have my personal best car seat. Graco 4ever Extend2Fit All in One Convertible Car Seat, Clove is my personal pick. This is one of the favorite of many parents. Most importantly this is safer, comes with affordable price and has a long life span in which your baby can also grow into.
Just a personal opinion among other Graco Car Seat this car seat is favorite to many parents. The car seat gives you 10 years in which you baby can grow into which also includes the rear-facing and front facing with full convenience and comfortable position to your child. The weight range goes from 4 lbs. to 100lbs. The rear-facing position adjustment is 4-50lbs whereas forward-facing adjustment is 22-65lbs.
So there’s an addition of 4-position extension panel in this version of the product which allows your baby to have and extra legroom with another safety point. The 6-position recline allows you to keep your child comfortable and easy installation. The harness system of the car seat is safe and sound and the 10-position adjustable headrest easily adapts on your growing child. Thus, with all the features in one product and topmost safety this product has been able to provide greatest priority. The previous versions of Graco4ever has different features as to this Graco 4ever Extend2Fit. This particular product have four modes of use which includes a backless booster.
This amazing car seat comes with four different modes in which all four modes have different amazing features. Here are the four modes:
- Among the four modes the first one is the rear-facing harness. It can hold up to 4 to 50 lbs.
- The second one is forward-facing harness which holds up to 22-65 lbs.
- The highback booster’s weight range is 40-100 lbs.
- As mentioned earlier it can be used for a significant longer period of time. The Backless booster’s weight range is 40-120 lbs.
So all these 4 modes has its own amazing features which none of the car seats have on them. Not only this four modes are the features you can find in Graco 4Ever Extend2Fit All in one car seat there are many more to follow. Such as Extend2fit 4-position extension panel is compatible with your growing baby. The 6-position recline allows your child to fit as you can recline the seat in 6 positions. The harness system is very amazing and safe at the same point. There is 10 different position for adjusting headrest. Well, another flexible feature is that the seat pad are easy to remove and put back on. This way you can easily remove and clean and put it back on without any difficulty. So, unlike any other car seats this one has the highest life span. It can be used up to 10 years and also it grows into your baby. It is made of steel reinforced frame which explains the durability of the car seat. And as far as the strength goes it is a very strong car seat. If you are looking for a car seat that stays in the car this car seat is the best option considering its solid design.
So basically this car seat is one of my favorite because of its top quality awesome features and it’s comfy at the same time. The best thing about it is there’s more room for legs even for infant rear-facing position. Meaning that you can keep your kids rear-facing longer. They are super comfy even easier to install. So here are some advantages you can gain from using this amazing product:
- The car seats are easy to install.
- You can take out the seat cover easily and wash it. The seats are actually very qualitative.
- This extended version provides a lot of options for rear facing position.
- With such awesome features, top quality product you can get it at a very reasonable price.
Infant Car Seat
So what is an infant car seat? Is it different from any other car seats? Basically infant car seats are those seats designed to be used on the rear-facing position only. As the name suggests this car seat is used for the infant babies only. This car seat should be able to carry babies until they are two years old or if they weigh over 35 lbs. The ideal weight for an infant car seats is 4 or 5 lbs to 30 or 35lbs.
This is the first car seat chosen by any parents for their baby. Although some parents might choose other car seats such as convertible car seats, 3 in 1 car seat which do have an option of rear facing position. But nowadays infant car seat comes with some really good features which other car seats do not have. Making it possibly the best fit for your newly born baby and safe at the same time. The infant car seat is unarguably the best choice for a new born baby and for the parents too because these car seats are very small and can be attached to your vehicle easily. While choosing any car seats a parent should collect as much as information to ensure a child’s safety. However, flexibility and convenience ensuring child’s safety is the most important thing. Some parents might choosing convertible car seats or all-in-one car seats because they can be used for longer period of time which is not a bad thing. But take a look at infant car seats they are lighter, smaller and is easy to carry around and keeping your baby safe all the time.
Here’s my suggestion to all new parents, you should start out with an infant car seats then switch to convertible car seats because other car seats are not as compatible for infant babies then infant car seats. First point is that the infant car seats are easy to use, easy adjsutmentsA newly born baby should ride at an angle of 30 to 45 degrees which can be perfectly found in any infant car seats whereas in other car seats it is really difficult to find such angle for you baby. However even if you install your car seat in such position the car seat will require a lot of space. So infant car seats are the best for a newly born babies. Once the baby outgrows an infant seat it is necessary to switch to other bigger car seats such as convertible car seats, all in one models. Here are some of the best infant car seats:
- Chicco Keyfit 30 Magic Infant Car Seat: This is probably the best infant car seat you can possibly find out there. When it comes to safety, flexibility this infant car seat is the best match for you and your child. The car seat does not cost you more than $215. Hence, it is quite affordable. Till date this car seat is at number 1 on 2017 list. So on the topic on hand let’s go briefly through the features of Chicco Keyfit Infant Car seat. The car seat has a base which attach to your car with both ways either by the Latch system or just the seat belt. The seat are excellent its super soft with soft fabrics.
Now let’s move to the topic on hand and briefly go through all the features, pros and cons of Chicco Keyfit 30 Magic Infant Car seat. First off the weight capacity of the car seat is from 4 lbs. to 30 lbs. designed to install in your vehicle both ways through LATCH system or using your own car’s seatbelt. The car seat consist some safety features like Bubble levels which guarantee proper and secure installment in your vehicle and providing guaranteed safety to your child.Level Foot which provide spring assisted level foot for safety of your child and last but not the least the new removable newborn insert can serve your baby upto 30 pounds whereas its thick cushion seat also included with five point harness is dedicated for your baby’s safety and comfort. Here are some pros and cons of this infant car seat.
–According to many parents this car seat is safe and comfortable at the same time.
– The seat are really fancy and its cushions are the best.
– The car seat is affordable and is easy to install.
– The car seat is not heavy instead it is light.
–The fabrics tend to retain heat.
– The car seat is small and there might be a problem of your baby getting squished.
– The leg rest is very steep.
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat: This car seat is classified as a lightweight infant car seat making it easy for moms to carry around with. The weight and height specification for infants is 4-35 lbs. and 32 inches. with very comfortable seats and removable boot ensuring the safety and comfort for the baby. The Click Connect system provides reliability for travelling and as it is an ultra-lightweight it’s easy to transport your child from home to car and so on. The Click Connect is safe and helps in one step attachment between infant car seat and all other Graco Click Connect Strollers for different options on travel.
To ensure and provide more proof that the car seat is also very safe. This infant car seat has exceed the U.S. safety standards. The car seat includes EPS which helps from impact. The seats of the car seat is machine washable seat cushion. Talking about the cushions and fabrics, they are very soft with comfy padding allowing your babies to be comfortable in the process. For the taller infant babies this car seat is perfect because it is the best option with a high weight and length limit. Overall the car seat is truly a great buy. From keeping the seats clean to safety purpose to installation process the car seat easily beats other car seats. So here are some pros and cons of Graco SnugRide Click connect 35.
–The installation process is simple and quick.
– The car seat is astonishingly light so that you can carry around more often.
– As the car seat is crash tested and exceed the necessary requirement, the car seat is very safe.
– The connect series allow parents take the car seat and the stroller seat together.
–The material is synthetic generating way too much heat.
– The Car seat lacks padding.
- Baby Trend Flex Loc Infant Car Seat: This infant car seat is easily one of the favorites to many parents and comes with a reasonable price. In short the car seat is safe, comfortable as it has a five point harness. The price of this car seat goes from $110 to $140, this is the best price for any infant car seat with so much versatile features. So here are some information on Baby Trend Flex-Loc Infant car seat. First off the suitable weight range for this infant car seat is child between 5 to 30 pounds whereas height of 30 inches or less. There’s a four position push button height adjustable base for easy and quick installation with level indicator so that the parents have no problem in the installation process whatsoever. And some other features are the adjustable leveling base, EPS energy absorbing foam for ensuring side impact head protection of the baby.
And other features concerns for parents’ efficiency such as the soft multi grip handle allowing parents to carry the car seat at a forty five degree angle or aligned with your body. Also not to forget the smooth carrying handle making sure not to scratch your arm. However back to installation process the car seat requires only LATCH system and it is very easy to install as I’ve mentioned earlier and also the base takes up very little room which provides extra more space. So overall in such a reasonable price it think the car seat is one of the best in the market you can get. Although here are some pros and cons from our reviewers.
– The car seat comes in a very reasonable price.
– The car seat is narrow making it easier to install.
– Easier to carry around due to its triangle handle and smooth carrying handle.
–The straps occasionally comes off.
– The car seat is smaller and at the mean time babies tend to grow out of it fast.
– While tighten the harness sometimes it can be a huge problem.
- Britax B Safe 35 Elite Infant Car Seat:Well, this infant car seat ranks number one in the best-selling car seat in the market. Now there are a lot of reason behind its success. The price range generally isaround $174 to $200 depending in the different versions. The car seat is known for its advanced level of safety and in the same time it provides maximum comfort and convenience to both parents and children as well. Now talking about safety the car seat has so many great safety features. The car seat comes with no rethread harness plus LATCH compatible. It comes with a car seat base with weight limit of 4 pound minimum and 35 pounds maximum whereas minimum height is 6 inches and maximum height is 32 inches. Without any further ado let’s discuss about the safety features of the car seat.
As we all know before any other features are even considered parents tend to look for the safety of their child, which is very important while purchasing any car seats. So here are some safety features of this infant car seat. SafeCell Impact Protection helping to protect the child through its safety components. Next one is SafeCell Complete Side Impact Protection PLUS providing you child with an advanced protection throughout the head and neck area through energy absorbing head restraint. And other two Safety features basically helps in crash. SafeCell Impact Absorbing Base really helps in the crash whereas SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame helps absorbing crash energy.
Now let’s proceed to the part of comfort, the car seat is really comfortable for your baby because of the premium fabrics with plush foam padding. The handle are also really comfortable as it provides support to the hands and forearm. The baby can be easily positioned as the seat has removable body pillow. As all of the car seats cannot be perfect there ought to be flaws. So here are some pros and cons of Britax B-Safe 35 Elite Infant Car Seat.
– All things considered the car seat is safety standards.
– Easy to Install.
– The car seat is narrow so the larger babies will grow out sooner.
– The car seat is little heavy as it has a lot of metal components especially for safety measures.
– Amongst the reviewer the seat is very hard and seemed uncomfortable for the baby.
- Nuna PIPA Infant Car Seat:The new Nuna PIPA did not fail to impress. The new Nuna is now more stylish, ultimate comfort and very safe. The car seat consists of an adjustable five point harness including side impact protection for maximum safety considering the best possible safety measures. The car seat is relatively light compared to other car seats which comes in quite handy. The minimum weight range for a baby is 4 lbs and the maximum weight range for a baby is 32 lbs whereas the babies below 32 inches are compatible for this infant car seat. You can get the car seat around $300.
Now in the installing part the seat gives a green light signal if the seat is correctly installed. Now a parent can relax without worrying if the seat is installed incorrectly. Another eye catching feature includes the dream drape, which is useful for covering the baby from sunlight or rainfall. The fabrics of the car seat is pretty amazing, the savvy fabric keep your baby cool in the hot temperature whereas in the cold weather it keeps your baby warm. Here are some pros and cons of Nuna Pipa Infant Car Seat.
– The car seat is very safe.
– The car seat is easy to install properly.
– It is easy to clean.
– It is light which is perfect.
– Easy to clip and unclip from the base which is a common problem in a lot of car seats.
–Sometimes the car seat is overwhelming.
– The straps are very short.
– The baby can outgrow the car seat in short time.
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat:The all new Peg Perego Primo Viaggio from Italy is known for its comfort and safety. The car seat can easily indulge a baby from 4 pounds to 35 pounds and upto 32 inches tall as similar to any other infant car seats. The infant car seat somewhat cost around $300 but almost every top infant car seats are around this range of price tag. Well, there are a lot of features that’s common amongst any car seats. EPS (Energy absorbing) is one of them which is generally designed for the protection of your baby and moreover it also guarantee your with air circulation.
The safety features included in Primo Viaggio is quite astonishing with focusing in Collision Protection with a premium base with Load Leg and built in anti-rebound bar ensuring to minimize rotation caused in an accident. However, you can still can options regarding the Load Leg. You can change it to 10 different positions and fold it whenever you don’t need it. And finally the energy management foot which is located at the bottom of the Load Leg is there to absorb energy away from the baby at the time of the accident. Now let’s jump onto other components such as extendable pagoda hood which protect the baby from different elements such as dust, sunlight etc. Also speaking of comfort Primo Viaggio does not fails to disappoint. It comes with a dual stage cushion system in which the first stage cushion is for infants of 4 pounds so that it offers some extra neck support. The second stage cushion is for supporting the growing baby and also for properly positioning the baby’s head. The Peg Perego is a travel friendly car seat which can be also easily attached to most of the Peg Perego stroller without the use of any adapters. The car seat can be used in taxis plus airplanes too. Now lets point out some Pros and Cons of Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant car seat.
– It is a high end car seat with safety, comfort.
– The Peg Perego is well built with different safety features.
– It is lighter than other car seats.
–The car seat is expensive.
– After using for couple of months the chest buckle gets flimsy which might break.
– The leather seat get very hot and could burn the baby’s leg in hot temperature.
- Maxi Cosi Mico Max Infant Car Seat: Among all the infant car seat mentioned above this maxi cosi got to be truly the appealing infant car seat. Costing around $230 – $230 the car seat comes with a maximum comfort and safety. Although the car seat’s weight range is 4-30 pounds. It’s less compared to other car seat mentioned above. The car seat is said to be very friendly when it comes to hygiene. Many parents has labelled the car seat as easiest to clean. The fabrics used in the seat are self-wicking which draw liquids from the skin ensuring to keep the baby dry and comfortable all the time. Speaking of comfort the car seat provides the best head and neck support for your babies through the reversible Cozi-Dozi.
While cleaning the car seat there shouldn’t be any problem because the seat pad are easy to remove with no need to unthread the harness. However, the pad is quite reliable because you can clean it through machine or dryer safe too. The Mico Max 30 is also flexible while it comes to carry around because it is designed to curve around you hip which makes it easy to carry around thanks to contoured handle. And to add the car seat is small and easy to adjust too. So here’s some of the pros and cons of Maxi-cosi Mico Max Infant Car Seat.
– It is very light and small.
– Without even harnessing you can easily adjust.
– Easy to clean and remove plus the fabrics are washable both ways.
– It consists of a lot of padding.
– Not to forget they are quite comfortable.
–The canopy is thin which does not effectively protects from wind or rain.
– The plastic frame is one of the problem in which the baby could grow quickly on it.
– The seats are narrow.